The Inglese Student, The Visit and D.Gray-Man. The cedar
So.....it seems that it's time for me to begin to post on LJ in english! XD
I think that should be a good exercise since my decision to take a different path in my life after I've finally gained the necessary amount of money to buy the house where I actually live with my mother and move to London.
To the few that mourns that decision (really few XD), I could only say that in the actual state of things, some years have to pass since that could turn in reality so please don't be sad (thought I've heard a noise of something like fireworks! XD AHHAHAHA)!
Btw from now on I've decided to answer in english to anyone who write in Inglese italian and to anyone who write in That Way.
I beg all of you to make me notice Any mistake I'll make! ^___- The road to "Perfection" is yet too far to reach, But I'll do my best! ^ O ^
Ah ... just a note in Italian: Dany-chan are very happy to finally see this August Thee! ^____- It really did not worry about the gift! >___\u0026lt; A hug also to Laura that I will have the chance to meet in combo with you!! ^____-
I want to really make me know thanks for Sakura_Watanuki D.Gray-Man! Really a cute anime. Now I'm looking forward to buy the manga! Argh! I've to take the last three volumes of Gundam Origins (thanks to Rhady_chan, Allenby Rhadamantys-kun-chan and now I'm addicted to the series XD)! > ___
0 comments:
Post a Comment