"What going to happen' The Great Mizuti not be sure"
That's my favorite line usually used in battle from this wonderful character! XD I've finally finished Baten Kaitos (Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean), and I would like to spend few words about the game:
-Masato Kato hope you'll feel better soon! T___T Please give us something like Xenogears or Chrono Cross! T___T Your scripts usually are more remarkable than that! T___T
-Motoi Sakuraba, please "pump up the volume"! You're really awesome as always, but please the next time, speak out loud your emotions! T___T
-the english voices.... are really a shame (with some exceptions of course!) -____-'''
-The Great Mizuti is A Wonderful Character, and surely only her presence could be the "one and only" reason to keep playing even if the battle system is really a pain in the a** ^^
-The chara designer seems to lose sometimes the inks needed to make a characters really impressive. T___T
By the way, the story wasn't so bad after all, I've beaten the game in about 50 hours with the main characters around level 63.... I think that the whole thing would have worked better with a little more "passion" from the entire team.
Btw I've finally begin Tales of Eternia on PsP.
I've played yesterday for an hour and I couldn't be more satisfied by the effect of the 1st impression. *___*
I've put inside just to check, Valkyrie Profile Lenneth... and it was awesome as usual! *____*
I'm really satisfied of the purchase! *___* And I've bought them for really a low price (eheheheh, that's the good thing in working in a video-games store! XD)! AHHAHHA!
0 comments:
Post a Comment