Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quotes For 3rd B;day Party

Original. Belial. Ira.

Title: Ira
Author:
dreamingfaires
Fandom: Original
Character: Belial / Armida
Prompt: Ira
Raiting: PG
Warnings: none
Word Count: 209
Disclaimer: These characters are the result of my fantasy and belong only to myself, then woe to those who steal them to me! ^ ^
List: here
Notes: The fic
below is based on characters from the book I'm writing then, because I doubt you know what it's about, I'll just because a small guide can understand what I'm talking about. Armida, Belial and Murdred are black-winged Night of the Angels who live in another dimension. Murdred is one of the tests and is the master of Belial, and the girl while the latter are simply angels. This fic is set just after the 'fall' of Armida on Earth, under pressure from the other angels to live among mortals, because of the feelings that he felt towards his fellow man. POV of Belial after Armida has started a new life on Earth, I forgot. There is no spoiler to say more, and especially not to make the notes longer than the fic.


You told me to be able to recognize my brown eyes among a thousand black eyes, for the simple fact that they were mine. So since then every day I go down to Earth and peered carefully through the crowd in the hope of being recognized. But you're far away now and that makes me angry.
You fought for me to lose the wings, and yet you come to forget me. As I've been able? How did you get so upset and then to get away from me as if nothing had happened?
Some days you hate, anger and pain are too much to bear.
You came into my life and, like a hurricane, you've destroyed, leaving only rubble behind you. And now what I see when I look in the mirror, I do not like, I became the ghost of what I was and all this is the fault yours.
you, that you're gone and I've forgotten. You, who no longer recognizes my dark eyes in a thousand.
I have given up everything for your love. I questioned my relationship with him, I doubted myself. But the fact is that sometimes you are just passing through, and when it becomes aware, anger takes over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment