Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bf Likes Touching My Boobs

The beginning of the end

No, no, really, is not the best night to begin on LJ.
Milan lost, life is cruel to me and my dog biscuits crumbled stramaledettissimi his shoes. However
. As I vaguely
early account of EFP, this Live Journal post that will eventually focus on other beaches you can not post.
And if it is true that change your mind is a sign of intelligence, then it means that I am straintelligentissima, since I do not have time to say that I do not like, the next minute they are there to fangirl shamelessly. RPS
We are talking about, yes. Why I tzk, the snubs at large, RPS! Figuuuuurati if I'll ever shipp real people, just look, but even if I fell the moon on his head, it is a stupid thing to die, and - hey, but Paul Stanley is very gay, and those two players are embracing in the middle of the pitch! * O *.

Chronicle of a Death Foretold, to put a end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment