God exists (and is called Alejandro)
Lady GaGa.
I love you, and I hope that one day I will marry.
Meanwhile, remaining confident expectation, and I want to make all share the fact that I discovered the films of the millennium.
"Another Gay Movie", and its worthy sequel, "Another Gay Sequel."
Now, since one would guess that name something of genius lurks in the frames of this film. E 'Magritte. The film is a
tantinello explicit but not pornographic so demeaning, indeed. It 'so ... shiny that is forgiving, and the characters are so adorably stereotyped I want to become my best friends forevah instantly.
... Misery, I'm happy with less.
Among other things, in the sequel there is an incredible beef called Luis. This has threatened to assassinate me, as I recalled that I had a guy with the same name. It was half Colombian, and was the lucky owner of the most beautiful ass I've ever seen in my life. Record still stands. Okay, this still uses the infamous Luis Supreme prohibited weapon for its beautiful Marple: The talk in English. He says
kose.karine.in.spagnolo.
Now, I've sucked it five years of high school language, more courses, study tours and various certifications for plain masochistic spirit, or even worse, because - HAH! - Accounts of finding work more easily. No no no, it's because I have a kink truly monstrous for English, English and French. I very much sympathized with the protagonist bionderrimo, when he made a face, "Okay, now that you told me that I can also los ojos azules with his car."
Seriously, is not a serious film, not a manifesto of the struggle for equal dignity, and is not a fresco of the gay world with stars and stripes. It 's just a gay American Pie filled with beautiful youths dressed in preposterous outfits, dildo fathers who give their children for graduation, and summer competitions extremely unlikely. And the soundtrack could have written Lady GaGa in person, or his trusted Alejandro. Look
. It 'awful, will kill you, and will also appear at some point a very special guest in the guise of a mermaid.
"So Many Men, So Little lube ..."
0 comments:
Post a Comment