Sunday, March 25, 2007

Binoculars Used In Bourne

rephrase

After the aunt's comment Nind

[info] lady_ninde , estimating that I will never stop, I want to rewrite a few lines on Saturday to post.


was not my intention to go through a shallow person who has run a poor man because s'incazza thrown under a train, has died, and has messed up everything. I'm sorry and I apologize. I was annoyed because he has messed up everything, it's true. But I was more upset by the * why * the man threw himself under a train.
Forgive my ignorance, my stubbornness and perhaps my cynicism. But I can not understand why a man of kill the child. A child. An innocent. What sleeping peacefully in bed. I wonder how can a man, but especially a parent, grab a kitchen knife and stab a sleeping angel. Like an animal. Violence in pure form. I was disgusted. I'm glad that it still manages to amaze me, make me shudder, because there are so many cases of this kind that we should have made a habit. And I threw the words to defuse the anger, the anger of not arriving on time. Exaggerating. This is not an excuse behind which to escape, for the love of heaven, is a reformulation of (it says so?), Without, perhaps, with more common sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment