Sunday, March 25, 2007

Why Do You Feel Nauseous When You Have Fibroids

Saturday, Pisa, Lucca's ancient camellias

I am ashamed immensely but the errors do not cancel.
But I can be so unlucky?
Yesterday I had to go to Pisa to meet Miriel [info] miriel_ithilien and see the longed-Profs. Moral? We have not found for ten minutes. That is, the professors took away the class until 15:00 and I arrived at 15:10 Pisa San Rossore. This is bad luck.
The reason? An idiot threw himself under a train, loved ones remains are left on the track on which my train was to pass. Now you can argue that is not nice to say "idiot" by one who perhaps had so many problems to want to end his life. is true. But I say that I came to know that this "poor" had killed the child and then threw himself on the tracks. But porcaccia! Right off the track on which I have to go? And the day that the delays are not allowed because the Miriel goes away (I had to get to 14:00, we arrived in Pisa at 15:20)?
Luckily I had brought along a friend and so we spent a pleasant day anyway (let's say I spent all afternoon in Zadar, because this friend had to find a pair of pants that went, gun: P).
not fair (

0 comments:

Post a Comment