Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ameristar Landmark Buffet Coupons

excellent test for understanding!

fifth day I can not speak - The seams on the front teeth (sorry for the details, it was understandable that ...), I communicate with home gestures, mooing, and through the scriptures on a sheet:)

first day, no one did not realize at the end of the second day revealed trends:


husband - also grunts in reply, as I obshaetsya me gestures:) I find it funny - is it having such a large dependence on me? That is my ailments so contagious? "I put it to his personality? I write to him: "Why are you talking about gestures, too? You also can not pronounce the word? "laughs in response. Says it is against his will. Aaaaaa ....

daughter - honestly trying to guess what I'm asking her and that I say, trying to understand, build their own version of loud, but it turns out with the fourth attempt, and not before.

son - the first gesture of understanding and polumychaniya. Immediately sets the correct questions that I need to answer only "yes" or "no", that is to nod your head ... Thank you, my little big man (13 years old, one with my height and foot size 43 if that ...)!

excellent test for understanding, I would say, if it were not so painful:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment