Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Implantation Bleeding A Week After Period

pescara @ 2011-01-25T09: 20:00

This morning I looked list of victims - familiar names did not see (thank God). List of the dead, like, not yet. But it is clear that I am no better than all these people, they just scared "Bad luck", but they were at that moment in that place, I found this Saturday on the road where the car, terrified whistle brakes, stopped 20 cm away from me. I looked at this forthcoming white bonnet and took a half step back, realizing that even the move will not save me from falling. The car stopped. In That Saturday I was on the street of Pescara, in this Monday, I was not at Domodedovo, but this does not mean that I'm better than those people and I deserve to live, but they do not. All They had the same hope for the best, like me, someone was kind me, someone prettier, someone infinitely more talented than me. How do feel sorry for you all, God is with you! It hurts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment