Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Playground Movies

Poor St. Valentine ...

Yesterday Saint Valentine still touched me with his wing ... Honestly, I and my husband forgot about it. Well, no, of course, and advertising are constantly reminded of the "need" to buy a present for his half and invite her to a restaurant and shop windows are not allowed to fully forget about the commercial nature of celebration. But I have not fixed their attention on it. But here in the morning, as the flooded - at work and just talk was like celebrate Valentine's. I was bombarded with questions - how, where and why not. At first, I simply say: "Oh, come on you ...», but later became a creep the opposite sense of inferiority. That is because, contagion, I thought: gregarious. In his furnace, the furnace!

But in the evening laughed heartily. My husband had already agreed a week ago with his friend about a meeting over dinner. Yes, only two of them, without their wives. It was something! Just yesterday at lunch before we came, they will look like - a sweet couple of two graying men. The restaurant table waiting for them to air with hearts and candle! I sent SMS: "If there are to give flowers, accept, not deny it. " Her husband returned, dying with laughter - hearts and candle from the table was removed, pushed a table into a corner and they quietly supped. Said that on February 14 he is now out of the house vyhoditne be - around a solid mass psychosis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment