That much has been living in Italy, I know, it seems, by heart, that the farther south, the "interesting", but still I was caught off guard some realities. I note that the region where I live, too geographically belongs to the south of Italy, but if someone can call us and "terroni", then still a stretch ... The mentality of all Well a lot different from our southern neighbors.
The other day I was again surprised - the promoter came to me one courier. Since I am responsible for the logistics in-house I asked him to any provision of the protocol questions. The most interesting place, read the "prices", he said, embarrassed that sending packages to Sicily and in Calabria is more expensive than the rest of Italy. At first I did not attach attention - well, of course, Sicily - an island, there still must swim or on a plane to fly. And here's promoter said in a low voice: "You understand that such regions. There, you know, courier vans travel with armed guards. After all happens and the value of carry. "From the unexpected, I laughed ... Laughed and promoter, I apologized and said honestly that was not expecting such a turn, expect hear something about the distance, road conditions, etc. etc.
So, my friends, we will have
0 comments:
Post a Comment