Saturday, February 5, 2011

Parvalux Sd 21 Motor Wiring

One Step Closer

Title: One Step Closer
Author: Stateira
Beta Nu
Fandom: RPF Soccer, Real Madrid - Chelsea FC (chances are good that for a while 'go Liverpool continue to write)
Characters / Pairing: Sergio Ramos / Fernando Torres - Go to Serna
Warnings: angst going. Angst going. But it is pucciosina from. No, wait, it's angst.
Rating: stuff for all
Notes: This little thing was born largely from [info] koorime_yu even if she does not know. Damn hats with ear flaps.




- Hey. -
- Hey. Hello. -
Fernando is always embarrassed when the phone. His voice sounds as if he had sixteen years and was calling the classmate who love it with the excuse of tasks. Sergio, however, seems made to record phone calls erotic and a little 'likes to feel in your ears the sullen voice of Nando calling him when it's dinner time in Madrid, and Liverpool to go to bed.

- Did you hear? - Application, with some anxiety, but also with what's astonished when it comes to him.
Sergio has been sitting in his living room chair black, his feet stretched well forward. Television beats the colored lights on the news that repeats old news of a million years that he is not paying attention. At that moment, turned to the doors, to soothe your eyes with the sky of Madrid, as solemn as the blue uniform of a sailor.
not only at night: the dark clouds scattered over the roofs of the buildings have the same color of blueberries, telling the fantasies that he could understand if it was more a child. Suddenly, he was wearing a melancholy wer that freezes your fingertips. To hear them again, should make the phone against the ear. Strong, stronger than ever.
- Yes and no. - Answered, evasively. - Here turn many voices. I was waiting for your call to hear from you. - Fernando
started, on the other side. Intruder in the distance that separates them sizzle by the phone's microphone, but can not to find the right words. They are there, but they are poor and inadequate to explain everything that is going through. Sergio
imagine that among them there is a tiny tube stretched between their phones. If you could spy on us in, would be able to see lips nervously Fernando disappear and reappear behind the row of white teeth. Would you tell him he can hear all the noise that is in his head he hears through the headset, your ear back the miles of land and sea between them and rests just above her, feels distinctly beyond the veil the temples, the chaos that whispers in with the voice of the tires on the asphalt, and bombs, and chain pulling, and boiling water.

Sergio expecting that phone call from the day.
waiting to hear the obvious from Fernando, and a little 'is flattered the privilege of knowing things by his voice, rather than from newspapers. It was not always been nice, not really, but it means a lot, when your name is written on the back of a shirt. The news
screams something about the bad weather that is lashing the Balearic Islands, but the meaning of those words bouncing him with Sergio before he could penetrate his armor anesthetic. Journalists always seem to give a portrait so hysterical and crackling of the things that Sergio sometimes difficult to find himself in the post-match news of sports broadcasting. He wonders vaguely if the Balearic Islands are truly under siege by the fury of a hurricane, or if he was just raining. Here in Madrid the sky is clean and the air is cold, dense air that is determined by the Atlantic Ocean.
- I go to Chelsea. - Fernando
nearly makes him wince. Sergio is a surprising show of hands in the air, as if a moment before had been about to surround the shoulders of Fernando appoggiarselo chest and watch TV with him. Madrid, suddenly, it cools a bit '.
- So it's true. - Whispers, without a particular tone of voice. Nando knows that, at that time, it needs to be reassured, even if the signature is already on contract and there is nothing to talk about really. Fernando

often embraced him with a grudge, and whispered: "I do not like Liverpool," then let him go and talk to reporters, he smiled disarmingly and said: "At Liverpool I feel at home."
lied in both cases, Sergio knows this. Liverpool has always been the El Dorado of his dreams. There he found the rain, and the gray porphyry road that climbed up and up in the sky, but if the pleasure was made for the sake of that blood red shirt that had filled the mouth of the future.
"win, I'll make it, conquer, will score, I'll play, I'll go, I will."
Gently, Liverpool had eaten her hair blonde. In that city, as Fernando lived in the arms of a lover banal, who could neither satisfy nor make him smile, and then paid him, like all fools, because they paid him handsomely to continue to be a fairy tale. There had been lost, or at least that was what he liked to think of jealousy.
Yes, it makes no sense raccontarsela: Sergio was waiting for that phone for years now.
- ... What do you think? - Nando's request, without even groped to hide the anxiety.
Sergio smiles, and takes care of snorting into the microphone to make him feel. - I think if you're convinced of your choice, this will be a wonderful opportunity to let everyone see what you're worth. -
- You sound like in interviews. I do not like. -
- Mh. You're right. But I think it seriously. -
Incoraggiare Nando dà grandi soddisfazioni, ma Sergio preferisce di gran lunga farlo quando ce l’ha davanti in carne ed ossa, perché solo così può vedere le sue guance che si increspano come pasta sfoglia mentre lui sorride. Si ricorda di quando vedeva le sue fotografie sui giornali spagnoli, ai tempi dell’Atlético: c’era quella faccia da scolaretto, troppo irragionevolmente innocente per essere di un calciatore, che guardava proprio lui dalle pagine lucide e sovraccariche di colori. Gli era triste pensare che quel viso soffice sarebbe stato violentato dalle rughe nel giro di pochi anni.
Vai a sapere cosa ti combina il destino; against all odds the most remote, it was found to live near the changes of Fernando, and find, not without surprise, that the expression lines on the cheeks and around the eyes make it even more delicious, more child .

- London is very well connected with Madrid. - Fernando says suddenly, so precipitous that Sergio understands that there had always been there, stuck in the throat from the start of the call. - Much better than Liverpool. There are plenty of flights every day. -
- Really? - Respond to and take a moment to gather ideas. At that point, you know, would add a phrase in effect, something like "then I come off immediately," or "there is no real distance between us." Stupid stuff, in short, made to feel good stuff.
But Fernando did not leave him. Starts to freewheel: - It will be easier to see, if only for a day. No calls, no dramas in the event of cancellation, there are many alternatives. Can we really be together even though we have only an afternoon, and improvise at any time. -
- Nando, I missing. - He feels
swallow a bubble of air inside the last words he was about to say. He stopped for not feeling well to repeat that Fernando is a bit 'closer now, but that has not returned home. It is just a flight, but no feet, wings and men do not have them. The fact that the wings he needs to reach are not stuck to his back, but they are artificial, made of iron, and put the infernal noise of a prosthesis, it only means that there are still too far away.
Now is sure to unlock this phone call, before the end of both his stomach knotted.
Fernando, no longer speaks. Is gathering to himself all that is precious contain those words, to be able to live up to the next plane back to Madrid, which God willing will not be among many.
- You too. - He says softly, almost mumbling incomprehensible. - I want to be with you on divanone, embraced under the rug. -
- The plaid. - Sergio chuckles. - Yes, it's really cold in recent days. Hey, London is a bit 'hotter than Liverpool? -
- Macchi - Nando replies with a snort.
- So, I'll give you a hat. Of those with ear flaps, made of hair. What do you say? -
Fernando, at that point, would laugh and ask him who bought him with the cheerleader. Instead, it remains silent for a moment before answering.
- I love it. - Says, with solemn and utterly flattered that voice of a child who feels Sergio stringerglisi ribs in the chest and squeeze the lungs, and he was saying the wrong thing of all.
- You'd fine. Oh, god, I miss you so much, I niƱo. I want you here with me. -
Fernando replied: - I miss you so much too. - Her voice is filled with tears, and behold, it all fell apart. Madrid suddenly implodes into a web of lights. He feels more beautiful, more beautiful than ever, especially since it is just looking at it, can not show it to Nando, and he knows that moment of inexplicable beauty does not come back. Sergio
feel a fool, and try a great tenderness for her man, who is there on the other side of the phone to be come the eyes swollen and red, and for himself, who has clung to the stomach the diaphragm and pride not to cry.
- Hey, do not you cry. - He says, but now Fernando can only repeat that he misses so much, as if he could do about it. A little 'hate him when he claim of miracles as if they were hugging. What then, in their case, the miracle is the embrace itself, makes him sick.
Now, the fur hat with ear flaps is the thing that Fernando wants most in the world. He feels that if not will die of cold in the night English. He quit everything to go there to buy one of a light color, the hazelnut, hop on a plane and take the lead in the first it is too late.

- I guess I can not do it, Sergio. -
- Dai. You only upside to the change. -
- No, no. It's just that I want to touch you. -
The microphone produces a thud, and a moment of silence means that Nando has placed a finger. So does Sergio. But it is useless, if not to feel even more stupid.
- I'm touching, Nando. Hear that? -
- No. I feel just the plastic of the phone. -
- I'm here, behind the microphone. -
- Oh, my god, this is horrible. The microphone has a grid. It is as if I were inside a cage. -
- I do not know how to make you feel that I'm there with you. I miss you. Really, I miss you, I have no words to tell you what I feel. I miss you. -
At this point, would it be to say hello and hang up. Fernando is the breath of liquid, distorted by distance, but unmistakable.
- Come see me in London recently. Promise. -
- I promise. -
- Promise, Sergio. -
- I promise. -

Madrid out of the window, asks him not to leave him. But now, it's only at night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment